ADVERTISEMENT

Miracle in Kansas

Orman has said he will decide later whether he'll caucus with Reps or Dems. That tells me he is a "lieberal" and will morph into a democrat if elected.

He also said he supported Obama in 08' and thats correct - he "openly" did - something there is evidence on. But then he says he voted for Romney in 2012. There is no evidence he actually voted for MR. Anyone could say that since noone is in the voting booth to check. Lieberals lie - its really very simple.

Kansas may elect GO, but they will probanly be sorry if they do.

What I think will and "is" happening in Kansas is that Roberts will begin to gain ground and win by perhaps 3-5% points. The reason is two fold. IMO the democrats will stay home on election day since he's (Orman) not really one of them and the independents who tend to vote conservative will either stay away or switch over by the end of Oct after Orman is revealed for what he is - a raving lieberal (and when you lie about your true-blue-views, that is the definition of lieberalism). Fence sitters fall off to the right in Kansas.

IMO

I also think Roberts wins. Once the Dem dropped out of the race it focused the attention squarely on Orman. He will be painted as a liberal Dem running as in Independent. A tough sell in Kansas despite the fact that Roberts has run an awful campaign as well as being a below average politician.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT