ADVERTISEMENT

Mike White turned down TU Basketball job for.......Florida

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
We made quite a good offer last year but couldn't land him in what he might have perceived a lateral move. But you had to know he was waiting on an SEC job to open and Florida knew what we knew last year that this is the best up and coming coach in the sport.

Tough to follow Donovan, but I think he'll be successful there. Was my second choice for the TU job behind Prohm.

Tough to follow Donovan, but I think he'll be successful there. Was my second choice for the TU job behind Prohm.

He will be very successful at Florida...he was my first choice for the TU job last year and I wish we could have been successful attaining him. I am still not convinced that F Haith is the answer I believe that his recruiting is very suspect at best, he has not brought in the talent that we all thought he would. I also think if we have a good year next year he will be gone!

Well, if he doesn't bring in talent, it will be a good thing if he is gone. The 2016 class may be better than we have seen so far. Let's hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT