ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Ruffin

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Apparently he is working for the Pelicans and hooked the team up with some practice time at the Pelicans’ practice facility today before the team flew to Greenville. Bruce shared some nice pics of him and Ruffin and of the team. I’m hoping he taught a few of them how to properly rebound the basketball.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Apparently he is working for the Pelicans and hooked the team up with some practice time at the Pelicans’ practice facility today before the team flew to Greenville. Bruce shared some nice pics of him and Ruffin and of the team. I’m hoping he taught a few of them how to properly rebound the basketball.
Yeah the radio crew mentioned they were going to use the Pelicans facility before they left for Greenville.

He has to be smarter than nearly every nba GM. Surprised he isn’t running the show somewhere.

He has to be smarter than nearly every nba GM. Surprised he isn’t running the show somewhere.
And the Pelicans just fired their GM. One thing I learned about Michael is he is naturally an introvert and I’m not so sure that lends itself well to that type of position

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT