ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Kitty Game Thread

Horrible crew when Zelton is doing the best job.

They told Rivers that if he fakes another foul they are tossing him.

The goal tend on Wheeler need to go to league.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Memphis must an acting school because these guys are overacting.

This game is being ruined by Zelton and crew. These guys f—-ing suck. The guy next to me my need medical assistance soon because of this.

Frank needs to get T’d up. Igbanu is getting manhandled underneath and they will not call a foul.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Very very bad officiating. The other black ref needs to find a new line of work. Different sets of rules depending on which side of court you are on.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
The foul differential and call inconsistency is unbelievable!

Tubby needs to sit the f down. Guess he’s turned into a prick in his old age.

I’m sick of this f***ing Memphis acting school. Tubby’s lost control.

It worked out in our favor this time but these officials have NO IDEA wtf a charge or block is. They’ve called it incorrectly 4-5 times in a row. At least it’s consistent?!

Wheeler brought some serious energy on the defensive side and some really good offensive rebounds.

That is the Jeffries we’ve expected all year. Igbanu solid again. That is the kind of production we need from Henderson every game.

Taplin was a no show until late. Not sure what Junior was doing. Just goes to show that we have a lot of guys that can pick up the team and carry it. Imagine if we can get 4-5 of them going in one game.

Wheeler brought some serious energy on the defensive side and some really good offensive rebounds.

That is the Jeffries we’ve expected all year. Igbanu solid again. That is the kind of production we need from Henderson every game.

Taplin was a no show until late. Not sure what Junior was doing. Just goes to show that we have a lot of guys that can pick up the team and carry it. Imagine if we can get 4-5 of them going in one game.

If these guys can get confidence in one another and play a whole game with energy and fire there isn’t a team in our conference they can’t beat with 3-4 feeling it on any given night but, same could said for a lot of teams.

It was great to see that we didn't come out like a bunch of hens and lay eggs. This time we showed up like roosters ready for a cock fight!!!

Where's U of Memphis tonight? Crying in his barbecue sauce listening to the blues after giving the kitties what they deserve!

Loved that the students were not only there, but were involved. With their little dance routine, staying after the game for alma mater, loudness, involvement with cheers, etc. etc.

I was about ready to go start something with reffing crew. Guess what the first image that comes up if you type zelton steed into google? Him with his ear up to Haith's face at a Cincinnati game from last year. It's the image linked to this article, missouri-basketball-self-imposes-sanctions. Maybe it is a two fer one. He gets to have his little personal problem with TU, and impose punishment for the NCAA on Haith.(My Conspiracy Theory) Grrrh!

Boudreaux said they should have given a technical to the player that stopped the game after the free throw flop. I wouldn't have thought Tubby would have allowed that crap when he was at TU.

He(Tubby) said he needed to just be himself, and not let things change who he was, and he was getting in the way of his players because he wasn't himself before this winning streak we ended. Well if that's who you are Tubby, then you have changed. Seems like he is letting the inmates run the prison.

I felt bad about Martin for a couple of reasons, one the injury looked serious, and two I was making fun of him for faking it during the first 5 seconds after he went down. Hanged my head in shame on that one. Made me angrier at Rivers/Davenport/whole Memphis team/Tubby for leading me to that point.

Was so happy that we won this game in spite of the ref crew, unlike Houston. The worst two games I've seen called in a long long time, what did they have in common? I almost think this one was worse than Houston. Alright now I've vented.

Jeffries sucks! Had to throw that in since Pimply Azzed Zitface disappeared for this game. Can't say enough bout how much we needed this game out of Jeffries, and he gave it to us in spades.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT