ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

We starting to lose touch with them which is not good. We haven’t played a bad game but little things have been off causing turnovers and missed shots.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Well we cut their 13 point lead to single digits but damn we had it down to 5 with the ball and let them pump it back up to9.

Penny talking to Haggerty to see if he will “ instant transfer at halftime

Reactions: dlsnid
Konkol went a little deep in the bench the last 3 minutes.

Shooting ourselves in the foot too many times as we do.
We’ve done somewhat well but need a stop to end the half.

Frustrating, we’re so close to making it a game then turnovers. The announcers say 10 TOs so far.

Memphis getting whatever they want offensively. Well over 60% from the field.

Haggerty is the only consistent offense.

Hopefully some outside shots will fall to prevent a blowout.

Defense hasn’t been good. Not going to win many games giving up 49 a half. Tempo is a little fast for my liking against these guys. Need to make them score in the half court.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Our shooting percentages are 38% and 23% while Memphis is shooting 64% and 56%, that is the difference in the game. I was surprised that we actually took more shots than they did the first half while they had more free throws, I would expect it to be the opposite. We can’t continue to miss layups and not get blown out.

I was impressed with Haggerty, Archie, Reed, and Cobe. None of those guys looked scared. Didn’t see enough of McWright to tell. This will really help us next week.

We're lucky they are sloppier than us right now, and that's saying something.

We need some of the old NFL stick-em so we can hold onto the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT