ADVERTISEMENT

Lucas

That's too bad. He could really raise his NFL value staying another year.
He's afraid of getting injured again and losing any shot he'd have at a career.

Todo es bueno. We still have talent at wideout and we have more talent coming in. If you're going into the stock market next year... I suggest buying shares in Hobbs + Johnson.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
I have ZERO problem with Lucas deciding not to play another year of college ball and neither should anyone else. As he says in the video he has finished class work and is doing an internship and graduating in May. Please keep in mind this is the entire reason for college athletics...to give individuals a way to attend college and earn a degree. Some will be lucky enough to further their career and play pro football for a while. Keevan will have a degree from TU and likely be able to play pro football somewhere. He has absolutely accomplished his goal and has represented TU as a great ambassador.

Congrats Keevan!!!

I'm not upset about his decision. A break out year gives him a shot at a solid draft position. He'll have a much tougher time as a free agent. I wish nothing but success on him.

good job Kevan. Go out a winner. Your amazing skills will always be remembered by TU fans.

I honestly don't think he improves his stock much by coming back. He's a 3000 yd 230 catch kid. 2 years over 1000. He's a known commodity IMO.

He will need a great combine/pro day to show the rest. I've always thought he's a more physical version of Sterling Shep. Maybe not quite as much shake but close. He's a kid who's game will translate well tho. He's not intimidated and loves to run and block physically. He will show out in camp. Somebody will keep him IMO regardless of draft or FA.

The primary asset Lucas has is his soft hands and the way he can contort his body to make a catch. Half the balls he's caught during his career were thrown behind him.

"Half The balls he's caught during his career were thrown behind him."

Maybe he was running the wrong way. Lol

Reactions: scotty0912
We all saw this coming a million miles back, but it still disappoints me not to get to see him help break the new quarterback in. See ya on Sundays Keevan!

Some will be spooked by the knee injury but he has taken plenty of hits this year without recurrence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT