ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for an attorney.

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
OK, I know this is a stretch, but I’m looking for an attorney.

It would be a defamation case, pretty high profile. But an easy case, really quite blatant.

Can’t give more details here, but any of you have any ideas of who could represent?

You will have an uphill battle finding a lawyer to take cases of this nature for reasons I cannot explain in a forum like this one.

@Gold* and @JesseTU might have some insight.

Your best bet is to locate a plaintiff’s personal injury firm with substantial experience in this area and overall high scores from Martindale Hubbell.

Hiring a lawyer is like buying a house or a car. Don’t put money down on the first one you fancy. Be careful. Shop around. Ask direct questions. Compare notes.

I cannot recommend them because I do not know them and have never personally reviewed or relied upon their work, but an example of who I am talking about would be Gary Richardson.

That firm handled some very high profile defamation litigation against author John Grisham, DNA evidence expert attorney and OJ Simpson defense team star, Barry Scheck, amongst others. Iirc, and I can be wrong, they were not successful.

They are in Tulsa and they practice statewide. I recommend finding a lawyer in the county in which the alleged defamation took place, if possible. Travel costs for lawyers and their teams can become very steep, very quickly.

Jon Epstein with Hall Estill in OKC defended the Grisham case. Coincidentally, he’s a nation wide expert in NIL, to the extent you can be an expert in laws that are made up on a whim by rednecks as we go along. He only represents defendants with insurance coverage, I assume, given the firm he works at.

Last edited:
Any general thoughts on Creek County Judges and divorce proceeding? Specifically one that might tend to be more biased against one gender than another? I realize attorneys won’t post in the thread but I am seeking advice for family member. If anyone is willing to share thoughts privately on the topic I will provide my contact info. Thanks.

Last edited:
I do some defamation work. If you get in touch with the powers that be, I can tell you more.

I also can speak on the two family law judges in Sapulpa.
I really like one of them.

Reactions: HuffyCane
OK, I know this is a stretch, but I’m looking for an attorney.

It would be a defamation case, pretty high profile. But an easy case, really quite blatant.

Can’t give more details here, but any of you have any ideas of who could represent?
Just to update my own question, looks like we found an attorney. If this case goes as planned, it will make the news.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT