ADVERTISEMENT

Looking Back on 2014: Year in Review -- FREE CONTENT

Great article!

Don't forget soccer next year. The boys beat the eventual national champions Virginia in OT with a walk off golden goal. Maybe the biggest sports moment on TUs campus of the year.

Huffy, outside of a difficult first rd matchup for TU, they may have made a run to the College Cup. TU matched up well with a lot of tournament teams, SLU was not one of them, Akron another. If Tom can get any speedy MFs to control the ball (ala Michael Bradley) TU should again be class of the AAC in soccer next year.

Yep. No problem at all. Just a little jab. The only place the boys are going to get any coverage is here. While most of your readers aren't ordinarily interested in football and instead focus on throwball and basketball, I just had to point out that game. If for no other reason than it was the only sport I know of last year that resulted in more than hundred fans storming the pitch and carrying the player off on their shoulders ... what college sports is all about and maybe the biggest golazo in the program's history.

This post was edited on 1/5 11:14 AM by HuffyCane

Alone in Zone 14? Are you kidding me?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT