ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at ESPN's Box Score

'Cane-man

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
Attendance listed at 2,847...2,000 disguised as empty seats. I wonder if Coog's SID had to buy many brews.

Ugly win but who cares? Beautiful result...10-0 in conference. Clampdown defense in the second half. The big guys came through. Great games by Rashad Smith and DeAndre Wright. Swannegan's block of the alley oop was very cool!

Hope we have a full house Saturday night. Should be big-time!

I think they meant the attendence was 284 and the game was played at 7pm (eastern standard time).

Originally posted by 'Cane-man:
Attendance listed at 2,847...2,000 disguised as empty seats. I wonder if Coog's SID had to buy many brews.

Ugly win but who cares? Beautiful result...10-0 in conference. Clampdown defense in the second half. The big guys came through. Great games by Rashad Smith and DeAndre Wright. Swannegan's block of the alley oop was very cool!

Hope we have a full house Saturday night. Should be big-time!
This post was edited on 2/5 11:23 PM by rabidTU

Originally posted by 'Cane-man:

Great games by Rashad Smith and DeAndre Wright.
Best part about tonight. 2 guys who were clearly slow to get going this season stepped up on the road when we REALLY needed them. Great win guys.

Dre had a weird game. He just doesn't seem to be able to sustain his production spread across the entirety of his minutes. Scored 6 quick points in the 1st half, then nothing. 7 quick pts to start the 2nd half (big pts too) and then nothing the rest of the game. It is just bizarre how many extreme peaks and valleys one player can have in a game
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Love the way Haith uses the big guys. We have guys who can contribute but are inconsistent. Haith is doing a great job of figuring out who's on and who isn't each game and pushing the guy who's on. We're seeing different guys step up each game or at different times. Would be nice to have a dominant big guy but Haith is Frankensteining it by mixing and matching.

Originally posted by chito_and_leon:
Love the way Haith uses the big guys. We have guys who can contribute but are inconsistent. Haith is doing a great job of figuring out who's on and who isn't each game and pushing the guy who's on. We're seeing different guys step up each game or at different times. Would be nice to have a dominant big guy but Haith is Frankensteining it by mixing and matching.
+1000. I think this is one of the more important things that has developed this season. Haith seems to have a real feel for his players and who is keyed into the game. Some coaches go several seasons without ever figuring it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT