ADVERTISEMENT

Lets get it started!

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
No look alike contests. No prediction threads. What gives? Sure it might be cold and rainy, but that plays right into our game plan. South Florida players are all about sunshine and warm gulf rains. That ain't likely fellas. The rain may let up, but it is about as cold as it ever gets in Tampa. Plus, we're due!

We're eating steak tonight!

From a drizzly and gray morning in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma...

GOOOOOLDEN!

Reactions: TULSARISING
I'm strangely optimistic for this one as well.

When's the last time we beat a ranked team? 2010?

Golden!!

Reactions: TULSARISING
I'm strangely optimistic for this one as well.

When's the last time we beat a ranked team? 2010?

Golden!!
I am very optimistic about this one for some reason. This team gave me hope at Houston.
HURRICANE

Will wear the designated colors when we win a damn game. Until then, it’s wear blue, which are the rightful colors. From downtown . . .

Hurricane!!!1

From ORU’s Case Atetic Complex where So Florida is going their pregame walk through

HURRICANE!!!

And apparently they have a coach who is a Steve Harvey look alike. Anyone on the visitors side tonight? Just keep yelling “survey says!”

From deep within a bunker, inside a gated and fenced rural compound. Preparing to sally forth in the armored land yacht...

Golden!

From deep within a bunker, inside a gated and fenced rural compound. Preparing to sally forth in the armored land yacht...

Golden!

Hope the snakes don’t get you at the Gathering place.

Hurricane!

Survey saaaays...

GOLDEN!

steve-harvey-miss-universe-host-afp_650x400_41450923640.jpg

The lookalike either had hair or didn't have his glorious mustache when the staff photos were taken. Couldn't find him.
https://gousfbulls.com/coaches.aspx?path=football

From Ft. Worth, getting ready for my sister in laws wedding... I made sure to buy a blue shirt and gold vest and tie ;-)...

HURRICANE!

Reactions: JesseTU
Survey saaaays...

GOLDEN!

steve-harvey-miss-universe-host-afp_650x400_41450923640.jpg

The lookalike either had hair or didn't have his glorious mustache when the staff photos were taken. Couldn't find him.
https://gousfbulls.com/coaches.aspx?path=football
I didn't see anyone remotely that looked like him in that series of staff photos. Dude was tall, probably 6'2, 6'3ish and definitely had the Steve Harvey Simonized head and the trademark 'stache

from downtown frantically finishing up work to begin pre-game preparation. I smell a win and roasted bullsteak.

GOLDEN (corral)!!

Reactions: TU_BLA
From the Champions Tour SAS Championship:
HURRICANE!

I too have a mildly good feeling about this one. We're certainly due. GOLDEN!

From the rainy Tulsa Arts district, where weathermen lie (clearing up by afternoon!) and upsets are on the breeze!

HURRICANE!

From the rainy Tulsa Arts district, where weathermen lie (clearing up by afternoon!) and upsets are on the breeze!

HURRICANE!
WHERES GRAD06 ? He's usually chiming in before the game with something very positive about Coach Monty .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT