ADVERTISEMENT

@ La Tech 9/21 6pm

I'll bet their commentators will make an earnest attempt to be even more obnoxious and annoying than the Arkansas St. duo.

Reactions: TU 1978
Guess I’m a sucker for pain because I’m going to this one too! Maybe ol Tulsa Rising can help cheer them to victory in Ruston !

Reactions: TU1NNJ
I'll bet their commentators will make an earnest attempt to be even more obnoxious and annoying than the Arkansas St. duo.
Those two were likely too scarred from the effects of inbreeding to be anything but, as the say in the south "bless their little hearts"...

Guess I’m a sucker for pain because I’m going to this one too! Maybe ol Tulsa Rising can help cheer them to victory in Ruston !
Good thing we're not playing at Southern Miss or you could complete the voodoo triangle. Weird things happen in these places on Saturday nights, expect more of the same in Ruston. At least we have won there once.

Last edited:
Reactions: TULSARISING
Good thing we're not playing at Southern Miss or you could complete the voodoo triangle. Weird things happen in these places on Saturday nights, expect more of the same in Ruston. At least we have won there once.
Probably wouldn’t go to Southern Miss 😂
I was on an away game winking streak after Northern Illinois last year and plan to get back on it in Ruston and Philadelphia !

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Strange that LaTech had a bye week so early? NC State this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT