ADVERTISEMENT

Kitty Game Thread

Frustrating game to watch with the tough defense making each turnover, each missed close range shot, and missed free throw more painful to watch

Man, I hate being down 6 at the half. We’re going to have to come out hungry in the second. We’ve played really good D but some silly passes and those missed free throws have us in the hole. With Cincinnati going down this is a chance to get back in first.

Well I was hopeful of the TU from 4 games ago and not the one from the last few.
Can’t shoot from outside or make FTs. So they double down on Martins and we don’t score. These 40 and 50 point games are so hard to watch.

Why is Reggie Jones getting such a run? He was averaging next to no minutes against Memphis / Wichita in our wins.... seems like we should have something better to run at the wing.

Only down 6. Time to play the second half like our NCAA tourney lives depend on it...because they very well might.

That missed dunk was huge. 5 point swings with the and 1 going the other way. Also, what happened to immediately stopping the game when there’s a potential head or neck injury? Hill was on the ground grabbing his head.
Yep, that was huge. Brandon lost it in the way up.

Taking too many threes. Houston gets away with so much BS. 35 trips or knees someone on every possession. They should have stopped game with Hill head injury.
Wade Jenkins was a master at that kind of game. I once saw him shove his knee brace in a guys crotch to keep him from backing Wade into the paint.

Very poor offense first half. Can we adjust? Somebody tell the players the Cincy score to put some fire out there.

Wow

mills is awesome
And Kelvin has his players out hustling Tulsa just about every play

That turnover after getting the rebound hurt. We’ve got to want it more than them or we’re going down.

Houston just is much better at hustling than us. They’ve gotten so many offensive boards just from pure hustle. We just need Rachal to show up and we’re back in this.

Dumbass turnover there. Seriously. Go after the damn ball like you actually want it. Passing me off. May need to switch to a hockey game.

SMOO loses. Last 4 minutes of that game took about 20 minutes of real time.

I did not figure we would win, but we do not need to get demoralized.

Foul mills if u must

get into his body with arms straight up and feet on ground —give up the penetration

just wow

I really like Hinton because he shows every team he plays against what effort actually is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT