ADVERTISEMENT

Kent State v Western Michigan

Western Michigan is good. They were a little shaky last night and I think you can attribute some of that to playing consecutive Tuesday night games in front of virtually empty stadiums on the road.

Say what you will about their conference affiliation, but I think these guys are legit.

Western Michigan is good. They were a little shaky last night and I think you can attribute some of that to playing consecutive Tuesday night games in front of virtually empty stadiums on the road.

Say what you will about their conference affiliation, but I think these guys are legit.
We've thought the same thing about Northern Illinois for a few seasons too...they're good, but that has to be taken in the context of who they played. No one gave TU credit for losing to 4 top 10 teams in 2010 (OU, OkState, Boise St, and Houston), they just saw 4 losses. No one does any true analysis of what is behing the scores of games. Western is good, but I'm not sure they could finish higher than 5th in the AAC west (yes, I think SMU would give them trouble).

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT