ADVERTISEMENT

Juco DB flips commitment to Tulsa after visit -- story linked

...cont.

We already got a good DT coming in, Player. Get a couple good DE, maybe one juco, and our defense could be looking up.

...cont.

We already got a good DT coming in, Player. Get a couple good DE, maybe one juco, and our defense could be looking up.
With this add our secondary may be the strength of the defense next year. Maybe we can get some LB blitzes to put some pressure on the QB and create some turnovers and errant throws.

Also, remember, Devin Lamp is on campus and RS'd this year. If he has added some muscle to his frame, he could be the one that replaces Jeremy Smith. He's 6'5" and rangy. There are some of the 2017 kids who we've forgotten about because they RSd. I think they get their shot next year.

We still need more consistency out of the QB position.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hoping we don't have to play a true frosh at DT. Redshirt if at all possible.

Hoping we don't have to play a true frosh at DT. Redshirt if at all possible.
Flanary, Stevenson, and Robinson are all fairly young and will definitely improve, especially Flanary. I think Player would be a good 2nd stringer behind Flanary or Robinson. Can't wait to see Zaven at linebacker.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Flanary, Stevenson, and Robinson are all fairly young and will definitely improve, especially Flanary. I think Player would be a good 2nd stringer behind Flanary or Robinson. Can't wait to see Zaven at linebacker.
Flanary, Stevenson, and Robinson are good! Plus d-Line and linebacker were the few places we were able to redshirt players. Bricker, Lamp, And Ryan Patrick might not be huge impact guys next year but they’ll definitely need to play solid roles and have the potential to do that!

Reactions: okie51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT