ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville State Game thread

Nice O game plan if we protect Brin we would be even better. I like that we finally went wide on a run.

Reactions: loca2874
They start 2 different quarterbacks. This is the QB that finished the last game so they started him. He is also the youngest so more time with the team long term
I can't believe he'd still be out with the other QB's performance. Guess we'll see if the other one come's in now or 2nd half.

Pedal to the medal. Get the ball back to our offense and let's do what we should have to UC Davis. 26-0 or more would be a good result for 1st half.

Reactions: loca2874
This QB will give us a hint about what we are in for next week with his running ability.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
God, we're going back to last season, and the season before shuffling OL in, and going faster. (Nother false start.)

Beautyful reception Evil Ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TU1NNJ
Ford nice pull away to get the TD. Great quick decision by Brin on reading the coverage and getting a touch pass to Ford

Reactions: HuffyCane
They start 2 different quarterbacks. This is the QB that finished the last game so they started him. He is also the youngest so more time with the team long term
Their qb #10, we talked to his dad before the game , said they were going to make us exhausted trying to keep up with them, since we aren’t used to the humidity like them ? Ya, made no sense to me either , just smiled and said welcome to Tulsa

Their qb #10, we talked to his dad before the game , said they were going to make us exhausted trying to keep up with them, since we aren’t used to the humidity like them ? Ya, made no sense to me either , just smiled and said welcome to Tulsa
Man these guys are sure looking tired. Tired of scoring

TOUCHDOWN TULSA

Need to keep pressure on until late in the third to ensure we put this away. Then clear the bench.

If we wrapped up on the third down before the last one we would still have a shut out going

Welcome to The Twilight Zone.... We've certainly never seen this type of start under Monty. Glad he's opened things up!

Reactions: TU1NNJ
This JSU team would have beat last years Cal Davis team by 20 plus points. They have talent. Saying this to make the point that this is our best half of football since Miami Bowl win over Central Mich.

Halftime: 137 yds Evil Ways, 373 yds Brin, Stokes is having an off game only at only 107 yds halftime.(Gotta get him the ball more.) 😜

Where's the sports board for HS, so I can give Dragon Cooch sh**t for losing to their now namesake the 'New and Less Improved Kansas' of the Big 8. (If they even make it there.)

Need to get a stop. A couple of missed tackles and penalty is giving them a glimmer of hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT