ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Constitution dead? Sure seems that way

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/did-maryland-police-shoot-and-kill-a-sleeping-man/

This kid is 21 years old, asleep in his bed with his pregnant girl & they bust in at 4:30am & shoot both him & his girlfriend, killing him - & this is legal? What would cause his house to be raided (they were shot pre-entry meaning they were shot while police were outside the house)? It certainly wasn’t the traffic ticket on his record. There was no warrant for his arrest nor the search of his residence. What could it have been? It was an ERPO (red flag law)...

I don’t own any firearms but if I did I wouldn’t be living in Maryland. Felons can’t own firearms but if the people who wrote these ERPO laws cared they sure would let me vote.

If he was an an extreme risk, by the way, we’d be feeling sorry for one of these SWAT guy’s family instead of the family & unborn child of Mr Lemp.

The last thing this kid posted on social media was “the constitution is dead.” I’m afraid he might be right - especially when you have people complaining about having to go to work as a waitress or bartender while the owner of the establishment gets to stay home & not risk getting COVID-19. This is what happens when you have years of indoctrination by the school system & universities - people screaming “save me, government, please!”

Outside of the military, the government sucks at their job, they always have.

Have you ever noticed that Tulsa has the clearance rate of homicide cases in the country? It’s not because the police are better (though, they are as they’re required to have 4 yr degrees), it’s because of the community. People talk. It’s not some ultra high tech forensics or any of that tv nonsense - it’s just a good community willing to do the detectives’ jobs for them.

May God watch over this young man’s soul & protect his family.

To be clear for those who don’t understand how coronavirus plays into this ERPO (red flag) law case: expecting the government to keep you safe to the point that people’s freedoms are stripped as they are currently being taken from the masses in the tri-State area (Hoboken, NJ & other parts of NJ for sure but there’s probably a curfew even in the city by now) & mayors like that of Champaign, IL passing EOs that allow property (firearms) to be seized by authorities for no reason whatsoever.

The government should’ve stopped the mainstream media from causing the masses to panic & rush to the markets to buy everything on the shelves (ESPECIALLY TOILET PAPER CAUSE IT’S EDIBLE?) from hand sanitizer to food. Anyone who thinks the government can save them from the coronavirus or the flu is just dumb. It’s not a legal or civic issue, it’s biological.

I’m not surprised that no one has commented on this.

For those who are interested - the speculation amongst his friends is that this was a hit as he was a member of a very prominent militia (3%s - possibly largest in country) & he in the final stage of developing a method of crypto-comms for them to use should it be needed. From what I’ve gathered this is credible & 100% true.

Not sure about the hit part, although it is shocking that the police would fire from outside of his house & that he was killed while still sleeping in his bed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT