ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting history of the 2nd Amendment

When we fix that we can also fix the born in America makes you an American citizen since that was to protect the citizenship of former slaves, not for One Stop Citizenship. If you work on getting rid of the 2nd Amendment you might get it done before the Ocean takes Washington state.

Your link doesn't tarnish the article in my post, but rather another essay in a book of essays edited by Bogus. Bogus is still a professor of law in Rhode Island. I doubt that we have any idea today about how slavery drove issues in colonial times.

One would expect a lot of push back against this view. It is at least thought provoking.

Last edited:
Dude's a truther. Made up conspiracy theories are kind of his thing

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the article didn't blame George Bush for the passage of the 2nd Amendment.

Hartmann appears to be the left's answer to Glen Beck....albeit much less successful.

YOU ASK why do I NEED a gun? I ASK Why did Rosa Parks NEED to sit in front of the bus? In a free country, I don't NEED to prove my own rights.

dems want to modify the 2nd amendment saying it is misinterpreted and out of date. It's not what the authors wanted.

Lets fix the 14th at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT