ADVERTISEMENT

Interested for this season

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Unlike the Blankenship years, there is hope this year. If Smith really is as advertised, and Stokes turns out to be a smaller version of Keevan with the other WRs like Johnson and Crawford improving enough to open up our pass game, we could become very dangerous, very fast. Our defense will be solid, with just a little above average offense , we could get to 8 wins. Not saying it will happen, but there is hope. Either way, I will be there cheering the Golden Hurricane on! Go get them Tulsa!

Unlike the Blankenship years, there is hope this year. If Smith really is as advertised, and Stokes turns out to be a smaller version of Keevan with the other WRs like Johnson and Crawford improving enough to open up our pass game, we could become very dangerous, very fast. Our defense will be solid, with just a little above average offense , we could get to 8 wins. Not saying it will happen, but there is hope. Either way, I will be there cheering the Golden Hurricane on! Go get them Tulsa!

I hope you don't have to say "we're going to be so good in basketball this year" after every football loss this season. That gets kind of old after awhile.

I hope you don't have to say "we're going to be so good in basketball this year" after every football loss this season. That gets kind of old after awhile.

Challenge accepted!!

Seriously though, I don't know what to expect this season in football, I just hope the offense isn't such a pain to watch like last year.

Hell, I’m ready for a season where we’re competitive, and if the wins come that allow us to go bowling I’ll be delighted. I think the tools are there, but there are so many variables that can completely change a season when it appears all the pieces are in place for marked improvement.

Hell, I’m ready for a season where we’re competitive, and if the wins come that allow us to go bowling I’ll be delighted. I think the tools are there, but there are so many variables that can completely change a season when it appears all the pieces are in place for marked improvement.
We were competitive in most games last season but didn't have to offense to finish imo

Reactions: TU_BLA

I don’t see much to excite me. We’ve done the “looked great in the spring game” QB deal for 2 years now.
I’m less concerned about the defense but, I have yet to see a QB get better, sans slight improvement in Boomer, through 3 QB’s.

I’m not too excited about basketball either.

If you did not see that the QB position is better by FAR, you have serious vision problems. Boomer is not close to the talent of Smith. Huge upgrade. Must stay healthy

If you did not see that the QB position is better by FAR, you have serious vision problems. Boomer is not close to the talent of Smith. Huge upgrade. Must stay healthy
If you want to see how good Smith is go on line and watch the 2016
Oklahoma vs Baylor game! Then watch the West Virginia game where he played hurt and almost won at WV. Then finally watch the Cactus Bowl against Bosie State!
After you see Smith in action you'll see what we have in our QB in 2019, 2020! I say we get behind Smith and get excited for all our team this coming season!

Reactions: tutailgator
If the receivers can get good separation then a number of QBs could have success. If the receivers can't get much separation the QB we use better be VERY accurate. Passing success is crucial for this offense to have an explosive run game and work.

Above average home schedule. If we can be competitive, and fun to watch, attendence should improve. I'm ready for a bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT