ADVERTISEMENT

Independence Bowl Questions

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
Reading several articles about the game on various sites but there were a couple of things I didn't find anywhere:
How many tickets were sold by TU and overall?
What uniform combo will TU wear (looks like we are designated as the visiting team)?
Any TU players that won't be available (read that VA Tech left one player home, and sent two more home including a starting linebacker)?

I drove down to Shreveport yesterday afternoon, a day earlier than planned to avoid driving in the rain Saturday morning, so my sampling is only my hotel and Waffle House but I saw a dozen Tulsa fans and only 2 VA Tech fans. Maybe VA Tech fans don't wear team gear the night before a game and I read they only sold 3,000 tickets to the game. http://www.richmond.com/sports/coll...cle_fea57381-1e27-5f24-a2bd-cb2e9b169d4f.html

It will be interesting to see if the locals will support Tulsa in the game. I am crossing my fingers for a pro Tulsa crowd.

What uniform will TU wear? **clears throat** Ha-'hmm.

Here's a clue...

Looks like we're the home team. Noticed the black helmets from practice this week - I expect some blue (or black) uniforms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT