ADVERTISEMENT

Im having a really hard time right now.......

tutailgator

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2006
Tulsa
If you are feeling blue about the TU basketball game and the frustrated over the Football coaching search, it could be worse for you. You could be like me who grew up in Michigan and is a die hard fan of the big Blue at U of M and then moved to Tulsa to become a die hard TU fan years later only to see BOTH of my basketball teams lose to far inferior talent this week and both having a hard time finding a football coach. There. Feel better.
wink.r191677.gif

Thought everyone could us a break from the melting.....

Originally posted by tutailgator:
If you are feeling blue about the TU basketball game and the frustrated over the Football coaching search, it could be worse for you. You could be like me who grew up in Michigan and is a die hard fan of the big Blue at U of M and then moved to Tulsa to become a die hard TU fan years later only to see BOTH of my basketball teams lose to far inferior talent this week and both having a hard time finding a football coach. There. Feel better.
wink.r191677.gif

Thought everyone could us a break from the melting.....
I was on verge of meltdown last night with the basketball game and am somewhat glad I didn't go because it would have been highly likely they would have revoked my season tickets.

On the HC search in football for TU: I think Gragg is right on his timeline. We are antsy as other perceived higher profile jobs are opening up. We get different names from Chris and some other trusted media and Big Al and Pat Jones are providing their usual know-nothingness laughs. I feel the coach is announced tomorrow and introduced at the basketball game on Saturday.

As for the basketball team...they have learned a hard lesson to play every game (and even every possession) with meaning. Hopefully they understand that if they played the first 35 minutes like they played the last 5, then Big E, Edogi, Reps, and other bench players get to play the last 5. I have confidence they will come out fired up on Saturday just like they did last week against Creighton.

Few tonics for your blues better than a Montgomery hire. Ironically we might end up with a more exciting hire than your hometown school.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Haha so true on both accounts. The Montgomery news is certainly exciting and helps. Now if Harbaugh would just say yes already lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT