ADVERTISEMENT

If you are in Tulsa during the bowl game..

Best location in Tulsa to watch the bowl game?

• Total voters
We stopped at Elgin Park in town for homecoming. Two big thumbs up for watching sports!

Just had lunch at Elgin Park for the first time last week. Very impressive sports bar.

GO TU!!!!

I watched the Memphis game at Elgin Park. There were a handful of TU fans there. There were also a number of people watching the OU game and good amount of Cubs fans watching the Series. Like any good sports bar, there were clusters of cheers going off in different parts of the restaurant every few minutes.

Food was underwhelming at Elgin Park, I'd recommend pizza if you get anything. But good service and beer options and great layout.

(Oh and despite having TVs, I'd say Maxxwells is not a great option for any kind of game watching environment.)

IIRC from my Facebook feed, the Alumni Association will be at Elgin.

They're supporting them all. I'd be surprised if they aren't set up at Mammadou's. That place has hosted watch parties for them all season.

Obviously the big dogs will be IN Miami though.

elderly relative who is a diehard blue hair. Watching the game a casa.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Taking time off when I don't have a lot to do, so It won't be a biggie if I drink myself to hangover oblivion celebrating.

Looks like Elgin Park is the place to be Monday afternoon. Working a half day and will be there by 1pm.

Go Tulsa!

They're supporting them all. I'd be surprised if they aren't set up at Mammadou's. That place has hosted watch parties for them all season.

Obviously the big dogs will be IN Miami though.
Well, some of us little dogs and BIG supporters of TU will be at Louie's in Jenks come Monday!!
All TU dogs are welcome!

<--- stuck in a meeting. Seriously considering pulling up Sling App and watching the game...

Still in court. Hearing hasn't started. Opposing counsel just said, "Hey, the TU game just started. I'd like to watch that."

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Still in court. Hearing hasn't started. Opposing counsel just said, "Hey, the TU game just started. I'd like to watch that."
Can't you just do the whole Jim Carrey thing?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT