ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong

goldenhurricane2

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2006
Hey Indians fans: I was wrong. You guys beat our ass. I am munching crow tonight. We will likely only win 4 games this year. More of the same bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: TULSARISING
Same s#*%, different day. Anyone who thought this one was going to be easy just hasn’t been paying attention.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
486t4c.jpg

I was sure that we had a TAMU. If we don’t then my bad.

When I type Tamu with an @ symbol preceding it, the only selections it tried to offer options on was @tamu88sid, who is not a name that posts on here often, if ever. I thought you were referring to TUMU, which is only one character different. There may be someone because it doesn't always give you all the options there are. But I don't remember a TAMU posting on here. If he/she does post on here, it must be infrequently, for me not to remember.

Reactions: loca2874
When I type Tamu with an @ symbol preceding it, the only selections it tried to offer options on was @tamu88sid, who is not a name that posts on here often, if ever. I thought you were referring to TUMU, which is only one character different. There may be someone because it doesn't always give you all the options there are. But I don't remember a TAMU posting on here. If he/she does post on here, it must be infrequently, for me not to remember.

Don't remember a TAMU.
There was a TUME. He use to be very active.

Reactions: I.I. and Gmoney4WW
Don't remember a TAMU.
There was a TUME. He use to be very active.
The last time he posted was about 2 years ago, and he posted almost exclusively on the Crossfire for a couple of years. Had to have been 2020 or before, that he posted on the sports boards regularly.

The last time he posted was about 2 years ago, and he posted almost exclusively on the Crossfire for a couple of years. Had to have been 2020 or before, that he posted on the sports boards regularly.
He posted during the 1999-2000 seasons for sure TUme.

I hope everything is ok with TUme. He retired several years ago and no longer seems to be active here. I met him once at an event and he was a really good fan.

Reactions: TUMU
I hope everything is ok with TUme. He retired several years ago and no longer seems to be active here. I met him once at an event and he was a really good fan.
He last posted end of June 2022. About 95% of his posts the last two years were on crossfire. It seems like I remember him taking a month or two off of posting on crossfire during that last year. Somebody,(might have even been me) wondered about him on crossfire after a while, and he eventually chimed in that he was fine. Not that, that says anything about him now. But it at least shows he just lost interest before he did actually leave for longer.

Reactions: TUMU
He last posted end of June 2022. About 95% of his posts the last two years were on crossfire. It seems like I remember him taking a month or two off of posting on crossfire during that last year. Somebody,(might have even been me) wondered about him on crossfire after a while, and he eventually chimed in that he was fine. Not that, that says anything about him now. But it at least shows he just lost interest before he did actually leave for longer.
He was getting pretty old and just not doing really well last I heard. He use to be a regular at our tailgates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT