ADVERTISEMENT

I owe season tickets....

VypeOK

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2014
There are a couple of you who were regular callers on the Sports animal last year. I promised season tickets, who were they? Send me a message and I will get them taken care of.

There are a couple of you who were regular callers on the Sports animal last year. I promised season tickets, who were they? Send me a message and I will get them taken care of.
I forget what's your email?

I called in or tried to call in all but once or twice towards the end. I didn't not call because it was towards the end. It was because I had appointments or other commitments that I had to attend to.

I called in a few times and I was immediately transferred to the hillcrest psycho ward 4 being a fanatic TU fan .w/ delusions of grander thinking A little "ol G5 private school could compete and beat many P5 schools including those farm animals from Stioolwater.

I called in a few times and I was immediately transferred to the hillcrest psycho ward 4 being a fanatic TU fan .w/ delusions of grander thinking A little "ol G5 private school could compete and beat many P5 schools including those farm animals from Stioolwater.
Ya, according to their fans, it should be over by halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT