ADVERTISEMENT

HuffyCane...need some advice

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
Huffy, do you pay very close attention to the BPL? I'm thinking about making some moves on my fantasy team, but I wanted some advice.

I have Fellaini in the mid-field, and he is one of my higher priced players...but he didn't do much in his first three games. However, now that he's with Man U, I was thinking he might get things going. What do you think?

I'm definitely going to let Gerrard go...he and his $9 million are killing me. I'm going to pick up Yaya Toure instead for like $8.8 mil...he has the most fantasy points of any midfielder through three games.

If anyone else want to interject, feel free. Doesn't have to be limited to Huffy.
smile.r191677.gif

I do MLS fantasy, but I would think Gerrard is a sell. Fella is a hold. His value off set pieces is worth keeping. If you don't see production in first three weeks, I'd take the hit. Yaya is a definite buy.

But a caveat: I'm not a big fantasy player. I do the MLS thing casually as a favor to a friend, so plenty of people might disagree about the above.

Thanks. I used my wildcard and made six transfers. I kept Fellaini and will hope he comes alive with Man U.

I let Gerrard go and picked up Toure. Also sold Berbatov and picked up Olivier Giroud, who is off to an awesome start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT