ADVERTISEMENT

How do you say cheer for Tulsa in Spanish?

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
At a bar in South Florida. Lots of Cubans and soccer. My Spanish is not improving as I drink more and try to convince people to cheer for Tulsa. There is a bit of a barrier I think, but mostly I think I'm being messed with.

How do I say "turn it to basketball and cheer for Tulsa."

I'm determined to have a bar cheering for Tulsa. No Michigan fans thus far.

ir Tulsa ! patear el trasero de Michigan!

Go Tulsa....kick Michigan butt

OK. No Hurricanes. Bu t they have blue food coloring for for some reason and are offering blue Yuengling draws and pretending its Tulsa beer. So far I'm the only person drinking one.

I think I'm winning them over.

If you get patrons to do the "Golden - Hurricane" cheer in Spanish please get it on video.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU_BLA
OK. No Hurricanes. Bu t they have blue food coloring for for some reason and are offering blue Yuengling draws and pretending its Tulsa beer. So far I'm the only person drinking one.

I think I'm winning them over.
Bro, you need to do a re-enactment of Smokey and The Bandit and bring some cases of Yuengling back west. A truckload would be nice

Good news. Made 2 friends. Carlos and "Joe." Both are in town for the orange harvest. Both have blue beers. Ive bought 6 blue (kinda green really) beers for people with a pledge that they cheer for Tulsa. They seem to be loyal converts.

Unfortunately, the reason the bar is busy is because there is a soccer match on now and Americas plays Santos very soon. This does not bode well. Only 3 screens.

I may be moving locations after all my hard work.

I got screwed. Americas is playing. Some Mexican soccer club. I saw their U 21 in play in Tulsa, but held no animosity until now. And I'm not sure what the hell a Santos is, but screw them too.

At least the bartendered seemed genuinely sorry, but the crowd was hostile. Even a few pukes with blue beers. I raised an objection, just one TV! It was not an option... Overt hostility. I was out numbered. Even Joe turned on me.

I'm on the move.

Gave up. Back to condo.

Sounded like the start of a great adventure...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT