ADVERTISEMENT

Houston game

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
Anyone going? If so, where might be a good section for tickets for our fans?

Anyone going? If so, where might be a good section for tickets for our fans?
Who knows with CoVid, but I went a few years ago and my stub says Section 121. That’s what TU sold me. Or rather what Houston gave TU to sell to me. It’s tough to imagine a worse seat. Endzone off center and elevated.

Call Shawn and ask at 918-631-GOTU. They can’t sell you a ticket, but they should be able to tell you where the parents and comps will be sitting.

With CoVid, there’s some deals out there. I got two club tickets for $100 a piece for the USF game. Extra wide padded faux leather seats in a covered area on the fifty. There were maybe 3 other people in the club seat section. Inside, I literally had a bar 25 yards long with four bartenders to myself at one point until Mrs Huffy came looking for me.

We haven’t decided whether to go yet. It depends if they keep winning and if we know the bowl before that if there is one. But if you look at their website you can have your pick of tickets. Front row on the 50 behind the TU bench is $120 premium seating after fees and taxes. Move down to the 40 and go up 10 rows and you are paying $60 for a chair back. Not quite the bargain of East Side seats at Skelly, but still pretty nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT