ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Game Thread

Straight up gym ball there for a while. Ugly. But we keep getting the better of it.

PS. I love and hate Chicken. Both in principle and how he plays.

Personally I would just hold Harrison out. Its not worth possibly getting hurt worse.

PS. The announcer you were hating on is the Presidents brother in law.

You're on a list somewhere.

We win!

Really fast game. I was seriously concerned in the first half but Houston couldn't score in the second half. I'll take the W. On to SMU.

Smith ends up with 12 points on 6/9 shooting and 11 rebounds and doesn't get mentioned in the game thread even once? Nice under the radar double double.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yes, another W, I'll take it, glad to see others step up when Shaq and juice are off, btw Auburn might help us tonight

Houston, by far, the worse team Tulsa has played in 2 years....

Originally posted by Tulsafanzz:

We better be a completely different team in the 2nd half, defensively & intensity wise, or we will lose this game.
Well, we were a completely different team defensively in the 2nd half. We hold Houston to 10 points !

When is the last time we held a team to 10 points in a half ? Rice in our WAC days ?

He was waiting all game long to say that. Canabilism at it's finest.

So Houston pretty much hit their FG % on the season, they just shot lights out in the 1st half.

Too many TOs in us for the game and something serious needs to happen to improve the FT shooting. It hasn't come back to haunt us...yet. If we continue to shoot this poorly from the line teams will start employing the hack a Shaq tactic beginning with 5 minutes left. 4-12. Seriously, I can hit 7-12, 4-12 with my eyes closed (I'm not exaggerating). FT shooting is like a golf swing and all about developing proper mechanics and them muscle memory. If it's mechanics bring in someone to teach the right ones...if it's the muscle memory, shoot until you can't lift your arms anymore.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Houston Game Thread
astonmartin708 posted on 2/5/2015...
Are you a white guy under 6-3? We all make our free throws...

Hahaha!
So true. But it's more like under 6 feet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT