ADVERTISEMENT

Hire milkman!

He certainly tried a couple of years ago. Give him a year or two of success like he has had an Howard and someone will go after him.

I’m willing to bet he blew his opportunity to work for Montgomery with the antics last time around. Glad to see he’s having success though. Hopefully he ends up back here some day.
I think the offensive philosophies are just too different for him and Monty to be on the same staff. I do think he could probably do a better job with our WRs right now...the route running has been less than stellar this year.

Pretty sure that horse aint ever coming back to the corral.

Didn't he come to Tulsa and say he wasn't leaving here until he got a spot on Montgomery's staff or an interview?

Reactions: URedskin54
What are these "antics" redskin is talking about?

I’m sure he thought he was just showing initiative and how bad he wanted the job, but his twitter stuff and the flight down didn’t look great. I don’t want to bash him. He seems like a good dude and he’s my all-time favorite to play at TU. And he’s obviously a hell of a coach

I’m sure he thought he was just showing initiative and how bad he wanted the job, but his twitter stuff and the flight down didn’t look great. I don’t want to bash him. He seems like a good dude and he’s my all-time favorite to play at TU. And he’s obviously a hell of a coach
Man could he fly on those deep routes !
I remember in the 77-30 (or something ridiculous like that) game vs UTEP, UTEP rolled a 3 deep coverage on his side, knew the play was coming and he still went the length of the field.

He could do better than our current OC, who has seemed distracted and inconsistent all season.

Reactions: TUGrad06
I remember in the 77-30 (or something ridiculous like that) game vs UTEP, UTEP rolled a 3 deep coverage on his side, knew the play was coming and he still went the length of the field.

I think that was the one 28-28 at end of first quarter. Then they shanked a punt ole' Slick Shelley took to the house.

He’d be a hell of a good receivers coach and we could use one. Bet we pay our receivers coach more than Howard pays their OC.

He’d be a hell of a good receivers coach and we could use one. Bet we pay our receivers coach more than Howard pays their OC.
Easily. The base for the HC is less than $200,000 and we are talking about DC cost of living. Even if he is clearing $100,000.00 money is tight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT