ADVERTISEMENT

HC Carousel

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
We better get our act together and get someone on board fast. Nebraska hires Mike Riley from Oregon St who in turn hires Gary Anderson from Wisconsin. Gary Anderson left Utah St for WI so WI could in theory look back to Utah St and Matt Wells. Or Paul Chryst (PITT?). One of these schools is going to start calling on our candidates. Get it done and sit back and watch the hysterics.

BTW, does anyone find it odd that Bielema and now Anderson have left Wisconsin for at best lateral jobs? I'd be interested in knowing the dynamic that Alvarez has created there causing this
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Frost seems to be much more suited to a MWC type school (west coast proximity) than the southwest. So I'm wondering if there might be a "double play" going on here: TU concentrates on Wells who is waiting until after the New Mexico bowl to announce while Frost comes in as the HC for Utah State at the same time. Maybe not reasonable but plausible. Could account for the delay in making any announcement for now.

Well, we are very much in the dark. I wouldn't rule anything out, but I think we want a coach now for recruiting and because we have recruits who have committed. It's been 9 days and that's not a huge amount of time with games still being played this past weekend with some potential candidates.

I'm fine with the idea, but maybe it can speed up.

This post was edited on 12/10 8:41 PM by TUMe

It is also possible that we get a coach and then he leaves for a better job soon thereafter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT