ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Trails Gavin Newsome 😂

The progressive agenda has failed in California. Yet they still push the same agenda at the national level

He’s not going anywhere. The demographics of California don’t support his ouster like they did during the last recall back in 2003. Gore and Kerry won that state at around a 53-55% clip. Recently it has been closer to a 60+% lean to Dems and that number has been increasing while Republican voter registration there has plummeted to around 25%.

They only need 1.8 million signatures to get a recall on the ballot in Cali and they’ve been given a much lengthier time to do so this year due to covid. So, it might be a ballot question, but it is nearly guaranteed to fail.

He’s not going anywhere. The demographics of California don’t support his ouster like they did during the last recall back in 2003. Gore and Kerry won that state at around a 53-55% clip. Recently it has been closer to a 60+% lean to Dems and that number has been increasing while Republican voter registration there has plummeted to around 25%.

They only need 1.8 million signatures to get a recall on the ballot in Cali and they’ve been given a much lengthier time to do so this year due to covid. So, it might be a ballot question, but it is nearly guaranteed to fail.
Im not following your argument. The article says they only needed 1.5 Mil signatures by March and they actually have the 1.5 million signatures but they know some signatures will be thrown out so they were going to push for 1.9 million. I don’t consider this to be a political issue but rather all people, regardless of party, rebelling against the tyrannical lockdowns.

Im not following your argument. The article says they only needed 1.5 Mil signatures by March and they actually have the 1.5 million signatures but they know some signatures will be thrown out so they were going to push for 1.9 million. I don’t consider this to be a political issue but rather all people, regardless of party, rebelling against the tyrannical lockdowns.
The majority of those signatures are likely from staunch R’s.

The majority of those signatures are likely from staunch R’s.
I have no clue which party is represented the most by these signatures but with over a million people having fled California in 2020 due to the sorry state of California affairs on top of the lockdown tyranny, I have no doubt this is a United effort.

Reactions: HuffyCane
NEW: Richard Grenell, former ambassador to Germany and Acting Director of National Intelligence during the Trump administration, is considering running for Governor of California. (POLITICO

NEW: Richard Grenell, former ambassador to Germany and Acting Director of National Intelligence during the Trump administration, is considering running for Governor of California. (POLITICO
You really think a Trump appointee is going to win California? LMAO.

You really think a Trump appointee is going to win California? LMAO.
As you know, when I look at things I don’t have a party preference. I would like to see who else runs. To answer your question, I honestly don’t know. I see Californians desperate for change. If a non Dem incumbent were to take the reins, it would be now or never. Can we agree on that?

Last edited:
As you know, when I look at things I don’t have a party preference. I would like to see who else runs. To answer your question, I honestly don’t know. I see Californians desperate for change. If a non Dem incumbent were to take the reins, it would be now or never. Can we agree on that?
Californians really aren’t desperate for change. The ones moving away are the Joe Rogan types that are evading state taxes.

Californians really aren’t desperate for change. The ones moving away are the Joe Rogan types that are evading state taxes.
Bro, I have tons of family that live in Cali that are all middle class, hard working people. Almost exclusively Dems! They are fed up with the schools, taxes, crime, air pollution, the lockdown and many many other issues. I’m not saying my family is a majority however they represent a microcosm of a growing minority voice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT