ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Seniors, THANK YOU!!

TulsaAM

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Feb 10, 2002
I know, they lost...

But these seniors are the Miracle part of "Danny & the Miracles" and will always have a special place. When others left, they stayed and played their hearts out. Two NCAA appearances an NIT... They brought Tulsa Men's basketball back from a VERY dark place.

THANK YOU SENIORS!!!

I'm not sure I know Tulsa basketball anymore without this class. End of an era that resurrected Tulsa basketball.

You will be missed.

Being a fan next year is going to feel the first day in class, in your first year at a new high school, in a strange new town.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Love these guys.
They exceeded my expectations in at least two years and did some things this year that haven't been done in a long, long, time around here.

They've been through 2-3 coaching changes yet still win a conference championship and went to 2 NCAA's where yes, they lost, but they played well and showed TU can play with the big boys not only in the tourney, but in the regular season.

Damn proud of this group and I hope they stay involved at TU well after graduation.

They played a hard fought game tonite and the Michigan coach gave them much praise. It will be different looking at next years lineup without Woodard, Shaquille, the smiths, Ray and Curtis. I am proud of the coaching job of Frank Haith. I want to hope that we schedule well and play good basketball. I wish the seniors luck and it was great.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Good luck in their future endeavors! They are all such great men, they're going to do great things outside of basketball. Would of been nice to see them for one more game, but it was a fun 4 years!
I may be too hard on them sometimes, but it's only because I want great things for this program, I want to shock the world and be that team nobody wants to play again! And thanks to these seniors, I feel we are a step closer to getting there!

I appreciate the effort made by this team. They gave 100% all one can ask. Best wishes on earning your degrees and becoming a valued alum. Now remember after you graduate to join the Golden Hurricane Club and buy your season tickets for both football and basketball! Blessings...

Thanks Seniors

Loved the last four years

You will be missed!!!!!!

GO TU!!!!

Seniors, thank you for bringing back basketball. The state of the program is night and day from when you first got here. You should feel incredibly proud of all you accomplished. Thank you for the memories and best of luck in your future careers.

Thanks seniors for helping to return Tulsa basketball to it's NCAA level of play. You guys gave your all for 4 years & represented the university well, on & off the court ! I know you all will be successful in the your future careers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT