ADVERTISEMENT

Good Haisten Write-Up on TU

Decent article. No subtle between the line digs that we've come to expect from Scoop.

I went to that game against Kansas in Kemper. TU was about to take the lead on a 3 from Swanson but Harrington got called for a charge (which would no longer be a charge because the KU player was in the restricted arc). TU had been on a decent run and had all the momentum. Kemper was packed and the fans were pretty stunned. The call bailed them out and flattened TU's momentum. Final margin was all FTs in the last minute or so.

What I really like about this TU team is its grit. It keeps fighting. And I don't think we've even seen close to the best that TU can be yet.

After watching Houston a couple of times the last couple weeks, I think our defense can give them fits. They still rely on outside shooting a ton and they don't have anyone near the talent that Gray was. The biggest issue for us will be to keep them off the offensive glass. They're really aggressive in that regard. And Houston's new arena doesn't seem to be an overwhelming place to play.

Plenty of room on the bandwagon....

Need to fill his inbox with positive comments...

If we want packed houses, the local press has to be on our side. At least until the people are coming to the games and letting their own eyes tell them the truth.

I read the article...
I will have to respond after the shock wears off...

Reactions: TU_BLA
We need just to win. By 10 or more would be great for our ranking, but we don’t seem to beat anyone by 20 or more.
Haha, I thought the same thing when I read this post.

We like 20 but, it's peak at winning by 10 or bottom out by losing by 10.

I like we haven't lost be more than 10 but would love to see us win by 20. Winning by 20 is kind of my key "blowout" number.

I'm happy with any margin of victory at Mabee. I just don't want to have to sweat a "miracle" shot down the stretch. I think TU will be focused in any event.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I'm happy with any margin of victory at Mabee. I just don't want to have to sweat a "miracle" shot down the stretch. I think TU will be focused in any event.
Miracle shot was aided by mysterious demon-possessed referee

Reactions: Gold*
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT