ADVERTISEMENT

Good content

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
Dan Carlin came out with a new Common Sense podcast after a long (multi-year) hiatus.

Speaks logically about the virus, its ramifications on our society and our political system and the increasing powers of our leaders. He also delves into the state of political discourse in our society and the January's impeachment. Specifically political hypocrisy. Speaks a bit about his time as a conservative radio host. Bashes MSNBC and CNN for their ridiculousness as well. Also, inherent destabilization of modern society due to the accelerating pace of innovation during the 'information age'.

Last edited:
Dan Carlin came out with a new Common Sense podcast after a long (multi-year) hiatus.

Speaks logically about the virus, its ramifications on our society and our political system and the increasing powers of our leaders. He also delves into the state of political discourse in our society and the January's impeachment. Specifically political hypocrisy. Speaks a bit about his time as a conservative radio host. Bashes MSNBC and CNN for their ridiculousness as well. Also, inherent destabilization of modern society due to the accelerating pace of innovation during the 'information age'.

I’d prefer to watch George Carlin or Dave Chappelle make fun of people. Or uncle Devon. Thanks, though. With the world burning & economy crashing we should probably all be listening to podcasts about how bad the coronavirus is. This is fear mongering.

By the way, I don’t care what’s in the podcast. If it’s about coronavirus FK it. For real, man... by the way stop biting off of my style posting videos for people bored at home (in your case it’s a lame podcast talking about the Chinese bioweapon king flu).

By the way, I don’t care what’s in the podcast. If it’s about coronavirus FK it. For real, man... by the way stop biting off of my style posting videos for people bored at home (in your case it’s a lame podcast talking about the Chinese bioweapon king flu).
It's really not though...

Oh my god, you are such a blazing idiot. He, nor anybody else is copying you. That's the last thing anybody on this board would ever do. No conservative or liberal ever wants to look like a buffoon, which you are. He and many others have been posting links long before you ever came over here, and will be doing so long after you leave. Pray to god, that's soon.

You don't have the market cornered on posting links to youtube or podcasts. You sound like Al Gore saying he invented the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT