ADVERTISEMENT

Future TU opponents opening on TV tonight

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
ORU down 10 to Baykor halfway thru first half. Temple down 1 at home against Lasalle. OSU tips at 7 against the Campbell Camels

ORU down 10 to Baykor halfway thru first half. Temple down 1 at home against Lasalle. OSU tips at 7 against the Campbell Camels

ORU looking pretty good, especially in the paint. They have some big guys who rebound and score well. Down 7 at half. They run a good offense against Baylor's zone.

ORU will always be well coached. Talent will be their issue as usual.

agree and no real reason to scout Wichita tonight - that is another L.

UCONN lost again at home to Northeastern.
Temple lost at home to New Hampshire.

The AAC might actually be a one his conference this year. Some really bad losses to kick the season off. Northeastern might be just a bad loss, losing to Wagner is downright awful for UCONN (such a small school...on a hill in Staten Island overlooking NY harbor and the Verrazano Bridge). Temple losing to UNH, a hockey school, is not very good either.

Cincinnati, SMU, Memphis, and Houston should be solid. Lawson will have a monster year and they finally have a good in game coach, Tubby. Could be down year for Temple. I think UCONN will get better as the season progresses. They have a lot of young talent, including top 5 recruiting class.

I haven't seen Tulsa yet. I think tomorrow's game at Wichita will be ugly. Wheeler will help once he returns. Could be long year, all I'm looking for is improvement game to game, steal a win or two, and see some young players emerge.

I'm pretty confident that the board will not be so negative 5 or 10 games into the season.

SMU is fine. CIN, Mem, Hou will all be good enough for NCAA consideration. UCF maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT