ADVERTISEMENT

Ferguson, Mo vs. Tulsa

BanditBacker

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Jan 3, 2004
In light of the recent Dust-Up in Ferguson, I was wondering how come the recent shooting of the young black man, Jeremy Lake by an off duty Police Officer didn't cause the same sort of reaction.

I am not at all certain of the facts surrounding the Lake homicide, but on the surface it kind of seems worse. There doesn't seem to be any story about robbing a store or attacking the Police Officer surrounding the Tulsa incident.

Anyway...... if anyone knows, I'm sure the answere will be found somewhere amongst the wide array of Highly Intelligent persons who regularly post on this Forum.

I suppose one has to do with a domestic dispute and the other is evidently an attempted arrest of a suspect in a robbery.

I think being a domestic dispute might explain it, if it had happened in somebody's home. But, it didn't. And seeing as a Police Officer was involved, I was expecting the Jesse and Al Show to roll into town.

Maybe we just have a Higher Class of People here in Tulsa.

Jesse and Al don't show up unless there's video cameras and an opportunity to make $$$. Hundreds of black males have been murdered this year in Chicago alone. The people in those neighborhoods live in a constant state of fear and dispair as gangs and drugs control their streets. Still waiting to see those two holding press conferences where their is true suffering and fear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT