ADVERTISEMENT

FC Tulsa Goodrum backheel goal

Should have said thanks for making us aware. Pretty unbelievable that he was in the right place to make that happen.
It was not online yet when I posted. Posted 5 minutes after the goal.

Goodrum is one of those players who always seems to find the net when given the chance. He is a finisher. If he were a little bigger and a little faster I think he'd be in MLS. This FC Tulsa side is almost completely retooled from the start of the season and I think they are headed in the right direction. They do need to find a ball control MF or two. And they need guys who feel comfortable playing out of the back....right now they force it but I don't think the CBs are particularly adept at that style.

Goodrum is one of those players who always seems to find the net when given the chance. He is a finisher. If he were a little bigger and a little faster I think he'd be in MLS. This FC Tulsa side is almost completely retooled from the start of the season and I think they are headed in the right direction. They do need to find a ball control MF or two. And they need guys who feel comfortable playing out of the back....right now they force it but I don't think the CBs are particularly adept at that style.
He’s good enough to play on a number of teams in eresivisie & I think given style LaLiga Hypermotion (formerly La Liga Segunda) in Spain. I’m low key hoping we get a chance to see how his ability might translate one day. His finishing ability comes from a killer instinct quality he has that, something many forwards have but don’t have the same instinctual timing / spacing that he does.

He’s also fast enough, already, believe it or not. Sure, there’s money to be made in MLS but I think he should aim higher.

They do not create nearly enough chances either. I have been disappointed in Milo Yoseph in particular this season. He has regressed and is now seeing limited minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT