ADVERTISEMENT

Explosion in Nashville

Thank God nobody they know of as of yet was seriously hurt.
From what I heard , there was a recording they found saying there was going to be an explosion, almost like they didn’t want any person to get hurt, just wanted to cause damage

Yeah, when you see the amount of destruction, it’s hard to believe there wasn’t multiple explosive devices detonated.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I’m sure the FBI is already investigating the threads on Parler of the folks that may have been involved in this.

Someone call Obama and see if he knows the whereabouts of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

ANTIFA and BLM post on Parler? 🤔 Who knew?
Plenty of threads on Parler from T****’s “good people” espousing this sort of behavior, so there’s that.

Probably will learn as much about this as we did the Vegas shooter...

Unless the Biden justice department thinks they can use it to ban RVs...

Reactions: shon46
Plenty of threads on Parler from T****’s “good people” espousing this sort of behavior, so there’s that.
Plenty of ANTIFA and BLM supporters on Twitter and Facebook! Extremist exist on every platform. Doesn’t mean their voice is accepted or dominates conversations. If that were the case, the Squad would be running the country!

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
Latest reports suggest it may have been related to the 5G is mind control conspiracy but he was almost certainly targeting AT&T for one reason or another.

I’m sure the FBI is already investigating the threads on Parler of the folks that may have been involved in this.
ANTIFA and BLM post on Parler? 🤔 Who knew?
Alright you two, we have a suspect.

He seemed to warn away civilians, and has no immediately known motive. So until a manifesto note or something of the like surfaces, I am going with "Elaborate suicide of a guy who hated AT&T". I never wanted to kill myself, but I can understand the second part.

Not everything is politics or politically motivated. Maybe this was, but there is not any real evidence of it yet. You'd think if it was, that he'd somehow make it clear why he did it.

He seemed to warn away civilians, and has no immediately known motive. So until a manifesto note or something of the like surfaces, I am going with "Elaborate suicide of a guy who hated AT&T". I never wanted to kill myself, but I can understand the second part.

Not everything is politics or politically motivated. Maybe this was, but there is not any real evidence of it yet. You'd think if it was, that he'd somehow make it clear why he did it.
I'll go with the mind control/I hate evil AT&T motive. Makes perfect sense after the last four years. The atmosphere we're living in, that makes perfect sense in the whole scheme of things. Maybe he thought we'd all just psychically know why he did it.

I'll go with the mind control/I hate evil AT&T motive. Makes perfect sense after the last four years. The atmosphere we're living in, that makes perfect sense in the whole scheme of things. Maybe he thought we'd all just psychically know why he did it.
Sure. They aren’t mutually exclusive. Point is, some people are super quick to blame activists on the far left or the far right, and we have absolutely no evidence that this guy was involved in either one. If he was, and this was supposed to be a message to/from the left/right, then he was just plain bad at it.

At least this guy had the courtesy to give a warning and not kill anyone else when he took himself out. I know he still caused collateral damage and people were injured, but looking at the pictures, it really could have been a lot worse.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I hope AT&T now realizes how serious I am about that cable bill

It’s still domestic terrorism.... likely caused by internet disinformation.

None of the info released makes any sense. None of his friends or people he knew said he was political or conspiracy theorist. According to them, they have almost no info on the guy but chose to hone in on a 5G internet search. How do you take that info and make a publicly released assessment? No way you have enough time to come to any reasonable conclusion. No way in hell that would fly in my office. Ashton, If you happened to look up info about people having concerns about eating at Chipotle, I would never let someone convince me that you would go out and do something nefarious to Chipotle. 1+2 does not equal 4. There are many many questions that need to be answered.

Last edited:

If Biden wanted to ban RV-15s... you can be guaranteed it would be political.

He apparently put in a warning system to warn everyone to evacuate and that a bomb was about to go off. It certainly seems that his suicide bomb target was solely AT&T focused. There is now word that his father worked at AT&T but investigators are unsure if that is related to the motive. If I’m Monday Morning Investigating this, I suspect the true motive will never be conclusively determined.

343,000+ deaths from the virus and the press is all about one nut blowing himself up.

The positive thing is the police officers who helped people get out of the area.

But I could care less about the bomber or why he did it.

Reactions: watu04 and Clong83a
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT