ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition tomorrow

I will do my best. Monday night games are rough. I have a board meeting before and will have the child with me. I have to figure out how to feed that child before the game because I imagine the concession situation will be sketchy at best.

Last edited:
I would expect there to be concessions as well.

Looking for to seeing the guys against a real opponent. Anything to take my mind off of football.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
You calling me a liar?!?!!!!!! SOFT!!!!!!!111111
Yur reading compattibolity is soft. Eight grades of passed classes would let you read this as not lieing cuz it just says it's been open when I've been at a scrimmage. You might have been at a scrimmage I wasn't at!!!!!1111 Hasta la vista!

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Plese reread above post, cuz I threw in a couple of punches(at your face) lines at the end, after.

I didn't say that, or you didn't say that. All I know is somebody didn't say that, at least I think? At least I thought earlier today.

I’ll be there and I’m excited to see how we look. Need some positive vibes after what we’ve seen with football this year.

Someone mentioned streaming earlier. Not only are the exhibition games not viewable (the first one doesn’t even have radio coverage), but the first three regular season home games aren’t going to be streamed on espn3. So you out of town folks are gonna have to pay for hurricane vision for the month of November until espn3 kicks in.

They actually had concessions open for the scrimmage last weekend. I'm sure they'll be open for an exhibition game against a real opponent.

My biggest concern is remembering to bring our tickets. I've forgotten them for more than one exhibition game over the years!

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I saw OU lost their pre season game against UT Arlington... UTA is really good.

I really wish they would at least stream exhibition games. I hope some of you will keep us updated on the game and how the players look against an opponent.

I'll do my best. Thanks for reminding everybody of the game.

I’ll be there and I’m excited to see how we look. Need some positive vibes after what we’ve seen with football this year.

Someone mentioned streaming earlier. Not only are the exhibition games not viewable (the first one doesn’t even have radio coverage), but the first three regular season home games aren’t going to be streamed on espn3. So you out of town folks are gonna have to pay for hurricane vision for the month of November until espn3 kicks in.
Why? I thought all home games should be available on an espn network by contract???

Why? I thought all home games should be available on an espn network by contract???

I have no idea why, but they aren’t listed as viewable via espn3 on both our athletic website and the aac media release.

So no viewing options for the first three games (all against doo doo teams) unless you want to pay for hurricane vision.

Luckily I’m not an out of towner, but I thought I’d pass that info along so no one gets an unpleasant surprise when they try to find our first few games on espn3.

Of course this could all change over the next couple of weeks, so we’ll just have to keep an eye on it.

WHAT!!! That really pisses me off. I thought the deal was to stream all games where league teams had the media rights.

They usually open the one by the main entrance...but just 1. And the people working them are clueless so you wait 20 min for a hot dog.

What’s wrong with that? It takes them five minutes to find the wrapper, 10 to put the dog in bun, and another five to remember which button says “$3.”

Reactions: TU_BLA
Let me be the first to explain that most on this board will not be in a hurry to do that for you. But reign cane did that last time so that would be a good place to look.

Last edited:
Let me be the first to explain that most OKC this board will not be in a hurry to do that for you. But reign cane did that last time so that would be a good place to look.
I'm aware that they did. Doubt they will this time though. It's ridiculous that these first games won't be broadcast anywhere.

It is always frustrating to see Bruce sitting at the table watching the first exhibition each year without headphones. Not sure why Learfield can't broadcast both exhibition games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT