ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN POLL Week 4....

TU Sepp

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Feb 8, 2004
Texas has moved up to #1

6 of the Top 10 teams are from the SEC

!0 of the Top 20 teams are from the SEC

Are these rankings merited or is ESPN taking care of their own?

Texas has moved up to #1

6 of the Top 10 teams are from the SEC

!0 of the Top 20 teams are from the SEC

Are these rankings merited or is ESPN taking care of their own?
A little of both. Only 3-5 dominate teams and another 5 -10 that could potentially upset them. After that almost anybody can beat anybody else with the right match up.

So, basically the B12. ACC, and PAC12 (?) are going to be 1 bid leagues. That would leave 9 teams from the SEC and B10.

So, basically the B12. ACC, and PAC12 (?) are going to be 1 bid leagues. That would leave 9 teams from the SEC and B10.
They will get the majority. Those Big10 and SEC teams will also start knocking each other off. Too early to tell is the ACC or Big12 will get multiple. Really hurts the ACC that both Clemson and FSU are down.

Given the way teams are ranked, it is very likely that a SEC team ranked 8th or 9th could pick up 4 losses to Top 5 ranked teams.

If those losses are close games, it is also likely that those teams would stay in the Top 10. With the teams the B 10 and the SEC added, it will be almost impossible for any other league to be more than a 1 bid league, as the pollsters are also going to be watching Notre Dame.

Last edited:
Better label that the G4, I'm thinking MWC will fold, go elsewhere. 😁
Just gonna change its name to PAC... still gonna be the same product.. you may change the name and neighborhood.. but the trailer park will still win out..

Just gonna change its name to PAC... still gonna be the same product.. you may change the name and neighborhood.. but the trailer park will still win out..
Except, that for a short time it will be the Beverly Hillbillies with all the cash the defectors left in the PAC upon departure.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
You've got to be kidding me, that you are comparing the Beatles to Taylor Swift. She doesn't hold a candle to them. I could easily name 10 artists in 10 s flat who are better musicians and better writer's than her. Please! Hand to face. You would get the same response out of quality musicians on the charts now.

You've got to be kidding me, that you are comparing the Beatles to Taylor Swift. She doesn't hold a candle to them. I could easily name 10 artists in 10 s flat who are better musicians and better writer's than her. Please! Hand to face. You would get the same response out of quality musicians on the charts now.
Taylor Swift is a no talent ass clown

And this thread just jumped the shark.
IDK, I was just trying to help LEC bring his musical references into the post Gerald Ford era. I personally think a playoff of big10 and SEC teams will be boring as hell. The biggest thrill will be when a team I don't care about beats a team I dislike. Woo hoo.

Taylor Swift may have held all top 10 spots on the charts at once but I'll bet I haven't listened to any of them.

IDK, I was just trying to help LEC bring his musical references into the post Gerald Ford era. I personally think a playoff of big10 and SEC teams will be boring as hell. The biggest thrill will be when a team I don't care about beats a team I dislike. Woo hoo.
I’ve seen 2 Swift concerts and she does put on a pretty good show. I recently saw my 8th Rolling Stones show and they just keep getting better. I’m not sure which era I’m stuck in.

You think that Wazzoo and the Beaver are gonna share.... bwahahahahaha!!!
Their going to share enough to buy members and stick it to the defectors by keeping the conference from folding and allowing them to get their share due to dissolution. They’d share that beaver with anyone willing to try it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT