ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 3

Hero ball will get you every time. Back up to get a rebound.

Our scoring droughts are also back from last year it appears.

• Love
Reactions: t-townpod
Rashal should only shoot inside 18 feet. Come on defense.

Finally went to the post with purpose. Needs to be our first instinct and then work the perimeter. We can get a ton of kick and drives and kick and shoots in rythm that way and get things working.

If Samuels outrebounds our entire team he will break Ruffins TU/ TCU record. Someone put some body on him. Even foul him if possible. Poor foul shooter.

Great start but then a lot of turnovers for us and hot shooting from deep for them. A talented squad this year, KES looking all of his 4 stars. Haywood not so much so far. I was surprised how big Austin Richie is, that’s the first time I’ve seen him and I thought we had a center chasing people around. I think if we can take care of the ball in the second half we can take this.

TCU is shooting 43 percent from 3 but only 38 from the field. We are shooting 18 percent from 3 but 44 percent from the field

TCU big isn’t even having to jump for most of these rebounds

TCU big isn’t even having to jump for most of these rebounds

Because we won't back the f'up. Every time our players are looking up at a rebound over there head. Our eyes are in front for a reason. They have position, back up, let the ball hit the floor in front of you go get it. This is middles school stuff.

Urbanik not playing. Must be too big defensive liability. He can shoot

Also, I bluetooth Bruce to my soundbar and then line up the video feed with him.

If you have a DVR you can use the turn-in app and they have a feature that locks the TU audio to the video.

We’ve done some really dumb stuff, which I suppose is to be expected game 1. Hopefully not too much to overcome

Idowu is really looking like he was a must have for us. He looks good

No Shumate, no Earley, no Urbancic, barely any Richie. Looks like Haith is really going with his primary 7 guards and two bigs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT