ADVERTISEMENT

Employer provided health care?

Here's the real question that needs to be asked IMO. Shouldn't a business that is providing healthcare to their individual employees and families be given the right to taylor their insurance plans to their own liking since they are footing the bills for that insurance? In effect, the business is a client who wants a product and because they are purchasing said product, feel that they should have some sayso in what kind of product they are buying.

Our intrusive govt is forcing that business to buy the product approved by the feds or break the law. When we are forced to buy something, shouldn't we, as consumers be given the freedom to buy the product we feel is best for us? If I decide to buy a TV for instance, should the govt decide what kind of TV I am allowed to purchase? Do we have to obtain govt approval every time we buy something? That kind of thinking only exists in a totalitarian society.

This post was edited on 7/2 12:41 AM by rabidTU

Maybe if congress had not rushed to ram this through; issues like this, and others( yes you can keep your CURRENT insurance, Premium costs will go down, . . .) could have been worked on. instead of now.

Everyone is up un arms over the Supreme Court decision to grant HL an exemption. How about all the other Special favors to Dems to get them to vote for it in the first place. O rall the other exemptions(bribes) already Granted by the ADMINISTRATION to other corps, unions, Congress, . . .?

If people want pregnancy, cancer, abortion, etc... insurances...they can always buy a rider to add to their policy.

I'v always had "Employer provided health care" insurance, and I paid the premium out of my pay check.

it came with deductibles and co-pays.
It covered most things but what it did cover, I paid for out of my pocket.

---

Now eveyone expects it to all be FREE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT