ADVERTISEMENT

Elvis game thread

Raymond Taylor 31 yard TD run.

59 - 30.

360 yards rushing so far - without Brewer.

5:11 left in the game.

Reactions: ShaneB72
Another interception by Suits!

Rubley in along with Rowdy Simon.

Jeremy Smith caused 2 INTs, by hitting QB as he threw it. One ball floated to Martin, & the other floated to Suits. Smith & Brubaker were monsters on the DL today!

Posted in the Alley also but...Flanders broke Ron Jackson's 25-year school record tonight with five rushing touchdowns. Jackson had four against San Diego State in the 1991 Freedom Bowl. His 249 rushing yards is also the fifth most in school history.

I listened on the radio while watching on tv. If you didn't listen to the guys on the radio, you missed a freakin' great aside. There was a couple of guys givin' sh*t to the players all game long, with special attention to Petera. When Petera caught that interception, they finally came over and gave home boy a big welcome back home,you schooled us fist bump!

If Memphis didn't have that one wide receiver who was like Jesus out there, we would've won this game by 40 hands down. We won this game on the ground, which is a tribute to our O-line. I feel the O-line is the true identity of the team this year. And the defense had 3 or 4 turnovers, although they were powerless to do much on 3rd and a mile due to Jesus.

If Memphis didn't have that one wide receiver who was like Jesus out there, we would've won this game by 40 hands down. We won this game on the ground, which is a tribute to our O-line. I feel the O-line is the true identity of the team this year. And the defense had 3 or 4 turnovers, although they were powerless to do much on 3rd and a mile due to Jesus.
You think it's the team identity this year, wait till next year. We only lose Pagonis.

And on top of the line staying together, all the running backs return besides Raymond Taylor. Whatever happens with the quarterback spot, the new guy will be able to ease into the spot a little bit easier.

And on top of the line staying together, all the running backs return besides Raymond Taylor. Whatever happens with the quarterback spot, the new guy will be able to ease into the spot a little bit easier.

I think we lose Flanders too, but hopefully we'll get Ramadi Warren back to compliment Brewer!

Was wondering if anyone was going to make a comment about Keanu Hill having a knee injury? The player who took a knee for the national anthem early in the season. I thought that was somewhat ironic that his knee blew out trying to defend a pass early in the game. He hasn't done that stunt since the game against OSU, so I hold no grudge. Hope he's not injured seriously, he's been a good safety for us this year!

Reactions: quincy101
I think we lose Flanders too, but hopefully we'll get Ramadi Warren back to compliment Brewer!

Oops, for some reason I was thinking Flanders was a junior. Taylor the II will be his own man next year I think. And yeah hopefully we get Warren back. Plus we've got Thomas and the two freshman coming in. We should be pretty damn strong there. Thanks for correcting me on Flanders.

Was wondering if anyone was going to make a comment about Keanu Hill having a knee injury? The player who took a knee for the national anthem early in the season. I thought that was somewhat ironic that his knee blew out trying to defend a pass early in the game. He hasn't done that stunt since the game against OSU, so I hold no grudge. Hope he's not injured seriously, he's been a good safety for us this year!
Yes, we commented on the injury. No, it has nothing to do with your karma fantasy. Also, he's not a safety he's a cornerback.

Reactions: URedskin54
Oops, for some reason I was thinking Flanders was a junior. Taylor the II will be his own man next year I think. And yeah hopefully we get Warren back. Plus we've got Thomas and the two freshman coming in. We should be pretty damn strong there. Thanks for correcting me on Flanders.
Next year the lineup should look like:
Brewer (Sr)
Warren (Jr?)
Abram Smith (Fr)
Shamari Brooks (Fr)

Both those freshman look like absolute studs though. Especially if they've got a line like we'll have returning next season blasting holes for them.

What a terrible thing to say about a young man who may have just been lost for the season. Just awful. By calling it a stunt, you already show yourself as not knowing his purpose behind his actions. Educate yourself on the matter before you say something like that.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
What a terrible thing to say about a young man who may have just been lost for the season. Just awful. By calling it a stunt, you already show yourself as not knowing his purpose behind his actions. Educate yourself on the matter before you say something like that.

relax you pillow biter. I have no respect for someone who doesn't respect the flag, or its anthem. Now it's a free country, so I'm more than happy to talk about the irony of him blowing out his knee and choosing to take one instead of being deferential to the country.

Reactions: 4tu2
relax you pillow biter. I have no respect for someone who doesn't respect the flag, or its anthem. Now it's a free country, so I'm more than happy to talk about the irony of him blowing out his knee and choosing to take one instead of being deferential to the country.

I bet even the people who disagree with him on this board respect him more than you now. That's just so wrong

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
07 says some pretty crappy things when an individual is facing some adversity. He just doesn't understand how to support our team and coaches. Maybe he will do something constructive some day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT