ADVERTISEMENT

Early Look Basketball uniforms

I also realized the numbers are the same font, color, and same outline across sports. That is a massive improvement in branding from where the University stood just last season and we had inconsistent shades of colors amongst sports.

CrM5U3eWAAAmkVP.jpg

CrMqPQ2W8AAG4iX.jpg

CrNPUzfVUAAn_Mn.jpg

Not really a fan. I liked the script ones a few years back quite a bit more. Also, either TK's grown a couple inches or both Magnay & Artison are just a tad shorter than they were initially sold as.

Not really a fan. I liked the script ones a few years back quite a bit more. Also, either TK's grown a couple inches or both Magnay & Artison are just a tad shorter than they were initially sold as.

Or maybe those closer to the camera appear taller, like Etou.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
In basketball, it's all about the shorts. I liked our unis in the mid 90's more than anything we've had recently, and we were sponsored by Converse then. Obviously the elite 8 year and Michael Jordan year too.

I am 6-4, and stood near Magnay at the football game. He wasn't nearly as tall as I expected him to be.

I am 6-4, and stood near Magnay at the football game. He wasn't nearly as tall as I expected him to be.
I'm guessing he's closer to 6-8 than 6-10. In the picture he's shorter than Artison who's standing right next him. I believe Artison's listed height of 6-9. That boy is L-A-N-K-Y. He's going to take some shorter SF's and slower PF's to school on offense.

I think TK, Igbanu, and Etou will take some kids' lunch money next season. I just want to beat SMU into the concrete beneath the hardwood in a couple months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT