ADVERTISEMENT

Dry Ice

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
I watched "Operation Warp Speed" presentation. Which includes a tour of cardboard boxes and discussion of how much dry ice will be need for the Pfisher vaccine. At different points they have quoted various amounts up to 60,000 pounds.

At some point, the environmentalists are going to remember that dry ice is CO2.

I watched "Operation Warp Speed" presentation. Which includes a tour of cardboard boxes and discussion of how much dry ice will be need for the Pfisher vaccine. At different points they have quoted various amounts up to 60,000 pounds.

When they realize that, they'll not only be out the cost of the dry ice, but the inordinately higher cost of capturing and containing it.

Reactions: maverickfp

I dont think they have figured out that they exhale CO2 just yet...

Reactions: TUMe
Pfizer waiting on Feds for shipping instruction for vaccine.
"Pfizer is not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine, and no shipments containing the vaccine are on hold or delayed. This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them. We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipping instructions for additional doses."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT