ADVERTISEMENT

Don't allow Acosta in Cronavirus Briefings.

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
It is bad enough that Acosta heckles Trump, but the President can give as good as he gets.

But Dr. Birx is a scientist and was explaining technical question and paused for a half a second when Acosta started yelling at here about past Trump statements. People like Birx, Fauci, and the Surgeon General are not their about politics they are there about science. Acosta is not there about science he is there about politics. The meeting is not about "gotcha" questions. He tries to pull that crap on Trump who lectures him, and they start over the next meeting. About all that can be said is that it a waste of time. The meetings are already too long. When Acosta or the lady that sits behind him start everyone knows it is a middle school debate class.

Let's face it, there are people who support Trump and people who hate him. That has been going on so long that neither side is going to change their views. Clinton and his accusers got into an argument about the word "is" and yesterday there was an argument about the word "our." I won't attempt to describe it.

Frankly Acosta is an ass. S sometimes is Trump. If they want to have their schoolyard fusses they will. But leave a technical person giving a scientific presentation out of it. Have it little bit more class. I believe Acosta has been banned before, it's time for him to be benched awhile.

Reactions: cmullinsTU and 4tu2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT