ADVERTISEMENT

Doctor recommendations

canester2002

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Dec 4, 2003
I haven't had a primary care physician in many a year so I'm looking for recommendations for a general practitioner in the Tulsa area. Nothing is wrong, just getting to the age (mid 40's) where I probably should start doing well checks periodically.
Thanks in advance.

I've been going to Peter Wenger. Good guy, actually sees me.

Before that, I went to Don Roller. Also a nice guy, but the physcian assistant did most if not all the work. Kind of frustrating when they are pulling out a book to figure out what's wrong with you. They were good to me and the only reason I switched is that my insurance changed.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Dr. Randall Raine is a doctor of internal medicine at Warren Clinic. 61st and Yale. He serves as my primary care physician. I highly recommend. If St. Francis is your hospital then Warren Clinic is tied to it and they can see all your records if you ever go to the hospital. He is about your age which is a good match and does not make you feel hurried to get out of the room and on to the next patient. Also, no PA, you see the doctor.
This post was edited on 11/21 6:05 PM by TUMe

Dr. Tom Mihelich MD, TU grad, is a doctor of internal medicine located at Utica Park Clinic @ 12th and S. Utica across from Hillcrest Medical Hospital.

Been seeing Dr. Edwin Waters in Owasso. He's with the Omni clinic next to the hospital and a great guy. Being a TU grad doesn't hurt either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT