ADVERTISEMENT

Do we quietly pay these families off or just say “oopsie and sorry”?

If you think that this is the only drone strike or missile operation, or special operation that has resulted in innocent civilian casualties in the last 20 years I’d say that you are living under a rock.
Where did I say that? The question is when we f up and kill civilians in situations not involving a war do we pay damages to the deceased families? I will even limit the questions to situations where we are totally at fault. What is the policy of the US?

Wasnt unusual in Afghanistan for the US to give some kind of restitution even for situations where we’ve destroyed property or killed livestock so I’d imagine we probably have paid in most cases there. In places where we have no real presence I have no idea

Reactions: astonmartin708
If you think that this is the only drone strike or missile operation, or special operation that has resulted in innocent civilian casualties in the last 20 years I’d say that you are living under a rock.
Like this one? Although under Trump it could have been a "Freudian slip".

Under Trump for example.....

The incident you cited occurred on May 7, 1999. I know you have a fondness for blaming Trump for everything bad but I do believe this is going a bit far even for you :)

I am sorry for the loss of your Chinese comrades. The President responsible….Bill Clinton.

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT