ADVERTISEMENT

Dialysis??

BanditBacker

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Jan 3, 2004
I was wondering if any of you Smart People know anyone who is or was on Kidney Dialysis??

In particular, about how much is the cost of one Dialysis Treatment? I know a Guy that goes in three times a week, and he told me that one of the Employees there told him each treatment cost $4000. But, this Guy is kind of a Professional Moron, so its a little hard to put much stock in anything he says.

Google or Ask is your friend. But this a pretty good answer I found. There are a lot of variables including whether it is done as an emergency, who does it, whether it is done in the home. It also goes into what insurance costs are.

Basically, and I believe this is 2014 data, $72,000 a year if you have to pay it all yourself and I'm sure it varies with area.

This should be of some help

He gets his treatments at a little Dialysis place on West Edison. If you don't even have to go to a Hospital or Doctor's office to get it done, it must not be all that big of a deal. They just hook you up to a machine that filters your blood. Sounds kind of like one of those places where you donate plasma.

As far who's paying for it...... that would be all you good people. This Guy doesn't actually pay for anything. Between the Disability Check, food stamps, Government Subsidized Apartment, and $12,000 a week to keep him alive and receiving these benefits, he's easily the most entitled person I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT