ADVERTISEMENT

Demography

This article explains why the Democrats will not do anything about the influx of illegal aliens. They want them to stay, become citizens and vote Democrat.

Ya, we need more unskilled labor and more hidden terrorists as well as more diseases that accompany them here. We should be the repository for every communist, fascist, jihadist and anarchist in the world. No problem. They all vote democrat.

Originally posted by WATU2:
Some say destiny is demography.
No question this is the case and the direction.

My guess is the ultra right wing will lose a couple of more national elections before the Repub politicians start moving toward the center and figure out how to become competitive.

Looks very good for the Dems for now and going forward. Hoping the Dems stay away from far left candidates, only because I don't think its in the best interest for America, because as I see it no Repub has a chance right now. The demographics are already in place.

I predict center valued minded minorities and women will start to be heard in the future( When? I hope soon) and begin to be nominated as candidates in the Repub party. That will change the demographic dynamic. Ageing White male candidates equals a losing strategy in national elections. I know that sounds harsh and but it is reality.

The sooner the Repubs figure the demographic mosaic of the population the better for the country. As long as the Dems know they are going to win every national election look for the far left wing to throw its weight around in the Dems party. Better for all of us if more moderate candidates are nominated by both parties. That wont happen until the Repubs change their nominees to match the demographic of the country.

Bottom line I expect everything in the political spectrum shifts a little to the left.

GO TU!!!!

This post was edited on 8/25 2:51 PM by Tu Geo

Originally posted by Tu Geo:

Originally posted by WATU2:
Some say destiny is demography.
No question this is the case and the direction.

My guess is the ultra right wing will lose a couple of more national elections before the Repubs politicians start moving towards the center and figure out how to become competitive.

Looks very good for the Dems for now and going forward. Hoping the Dems stay away from far left candidates, only because I don't think its in the best interest for America, because as I see it no Repub has a chance right now. The demographics are already in place.

I predict center valued minded minorities and women will start to be heard in the future( When? I hope soon) and begin to be nominated as candidates in the Repubs party. That will change the demographic dynamic. Ageing White male candidates equals a losing strategy in national elections. I know that sounds harsh and but it is reality.

The sooner the Repubs figure the demographic mosaic of the population the better for the country. As long as the Dems know they are going to win every national election look for the far left wing to throw its weight around in the Dems party. Better for all of us if more moderate candidates are nominated by both parties. That wont happen until the Repubs change the demographic in their nominees.

Bottom line I expect everything in the political spectrum shifts a little to the left.

GO TU!!!!
Unfortunately I think that may be the case. But IMO it will further erode american influence in the world and probably will be the demise of the dollar as the worlds currency. The real harm will be when our kids - the next generation - hate us for the declining country we leave them. Sooner or later, we will pay for the "change" we've adopted.

Its always been my opinion that what the left wants already exists here. The left wants consistent change to - a Utopia. But THIS country we live in already "IS" Utopia -imo. Any major change from the way it is now will become more dystopian than utopian. The ones who will pay are our kids. Who will be left in the world to lead when we fall from grace? Russian? China? A coaltition of Arab jihadist countries? Perhaps a new ruler on the world stage like Hitler or Stalin.

Conservatives by definition want change to be slow, deliberate or not at all. Any change from what we "were" is a bad thing imo. But the liberals (both republican and democrat) want that.

imo

This post was edited on 8/25 1:07 PM by rabidTU

Looks very good for the Dems for now and going forward.
You may well be correct about 2016 and beyond. However, I believe the Republicans will take the Senate and hang on to the House this Fall. The Democrats will be dragging an anchor with the President at very low popularity and this being the class that came in on the win 6 years ago. History has shown that off year elections for lame duck presidents have been good for their party in Congress.

Keep in mind that the "Flyover States" like Oklahoma have 2 Senators just like New York or California and there are some in Missouri, Louisiana and others that could tip back. Next years rates for Obamacare may well be announced before November, also.

Originally posted by TUMe:

Looks very good for the Dems for now and going forward.
You may well be correct about 2016 and beyond. However, I believe the Republicans will take the Senate and hang on to the House this Fall. The Democrats will be dragging an anchor with the President at very low popularity and this being the class that came in on the win 6 years ago. History has shown that off year elections for lame duck presidents have been good for their party in Congress.

Keep in mind that the "Flyover States" like Oklahoma have 2 Senators just like New York or California and there are some in Missouri, Louisiana and others that could tip back. Next years rates for Obamacare may well be announced before November, also.
Totally agree TUMe elections at the Senate, House and State levels are still very competitive, however, the changing demographics are now a huge advantage to the Dems in National election.

GO TU!!!!

I'm afraid the Republicans will never gain much ground as long as the few are paying for the many.

Some of you may not believe this, but a few years ago, BanditBabe and I signed up to be Poll Workers. Or "Election Officials" to be more Politically Correct.

There was this one school bond election where I was assigned to work at a Polling Place in the lobby of Lafortune Towers. A high rise Government Housing Complex. A young man came in and asked what was being voted on. We told him a School Bond. He said he would like to vote for that, because, you know, the kids always need stuff. Another person remaked to him, "Sure, if you don't mind paying for it." I'll never forget the look on his face as his jaw dropped.

"WHAT?" (It was like he thought he was going to have to pay some money right then.) "Yeah, if it passes, they will raise everybody's house taxes." The young man stood there trying to wrap his mind around that and eventually said, "Man, that's messed up. I mean, I don't have a house or nothing, but I might like to have one one day. There's something not right about that."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. An answere like, "Who cares, I won't have to pay for it," would not have suprised me. But, the guy literally had no idea.

Anyway..... as long as this is the kind of thinking coming out of the Public Schools, I'm afraid it won't matter much which states Republicans move to.

America is being held hostage by millions of lawbreaking individuals who are given cover as law abiding foroeigners here just looking for work or refugee status. But the reality is that the lawful and law abiding citizens here (like you and I) are caught in the middle - to use a euphamism - we are the ones being held hostage.

I just read in the TW about a probable murder/suicide of a husband, wife and two small children in an eastern Tulsa apartment, They were "evidently" illegal since the article states they were "from" Guatamala. At least that was insinuated in the paper.

Is that the kind of demographic we are seeking?

The democratic liberals will do anything to get and keep this demographic in their favor, including allowing those willing to break the law, sell illegal dope, murder their fellow human beings etc be a part of that demographic. And we are expected to pay for the extra entitlements to keep them here. Its a matter of right an wrong as much as who has the most voters.

Who is more to blame, those who are here illegally or those who support it for political gain?

imo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT