ADVERTISEMENT

Declaring Impeachment unconstitutional.

I shouldn't have to explain to someone on the right, the political minority that currently has zero influence on the direction of our culture, why checks on direct democracy are good, including the check of good moral and political judgement by elected leaders.
It always amazes me how the political establishment and public always over blows the out come of an election while the media fawns over the newly elected in an attempt to curry favor.

The Republican Party was 41,000 votes from controlling all three branches of government. The House saw near record gains for Republicans.

On the contrary, the public sees the Republican Party as perhaps the only vehicle to check the moral excesses of proposed radical left policies that necessarily come with voting for someone in the other party to avoid voting for or perpetuating Donald Trump.

Reactions: shon46
It always amazes me how the political establishment and public always over blows the out come of an election while the media fawns over the newly elected in an attempt to curry favor.

The Republican Party was 41,000 votes from controlling all three branches of government. The House saw near record gains for Republicans.

On the contrary, the public sees the Republican Party as perhaps the only vehicle to check the moral excesses of proposed radical left policies that necessarily come with voting for someone in the other party to avoid voting for or perpetuating Donald Trump.
(Less than 1/2 of the public)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT